The days of a vast expanse of grass and a couple of lawn chairs are long gone.
Increasingly sophisticated homeowners want indoor spaces that flow to the outdoors, in effect creating outdoor “rooms” for living, entertaining and recreation.
At Beechen & Dill Homes, we offer outdoor living spaces on all of our models, built from your choice of low maintenance materials – treated wood or composite material. They also come with a ceiling fan and light so you can enjoy the outdoors any time of day.
Stylish yet low maintenance, outdoor living rooms give you a multi-purpose space with room to play, cook and dine. Functioning as extensions of indoor spaces, outdoor rooms are attractive, fun and useful.
Our outdoor rooms are seamlessly blended into the design of your home and yard, so whether you’re enjoying a family dinner or a moment of serenity, they are peaceful, private, and bring you closer to nature.
5 Tips for Outdoor Living
- 1. Make your outdoor spaces into true living spaces with comfortable furniture, rugs, cushions, pillows, and built-in planters or benches.
- 2. Turn your patio into an outdoor entertainment mecca, with an outdoor grill, appliances, prep counter, cabinets and/or bar.
- 3. Carry the colors/materials from inside the house into your outdoor rooms. Choose bolder versions of your color palette and textiles so they stand up to the vast expanse of nature.
- 4. Nothing beats the soothing sounds of a fountain, pond or waterfall. Add water plants and fish and you’ve got the perfect retreat.
5. Surround your space with pots or planting beds, so you can enjoy being close to the flowers, veggies, fruits and herbs.
Headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois, Beechen & Dill Homes is recognized as one of Chicagoland’s most buyer-friendly and distinctive home builders. Beechen & Dill has constructed an award-winning reputation over 40 years and dozens of planned communities and custom home projects in Chicago’s south and southwest suburbs. For more information, please visit beechendill.com.