1. Your guests are coming to hang out and enjoy the game. Make sure there is plenty of comfy seating – a sectional sofa, club chairs, ottomans and floor pillows are couple of options.
2. Decorate with team colors. It’s festive and shows team spirit!
3. The TV is crucial. Depending on the size of your party room, you’ll need to make sure the TV is placed properly so that guests can see it from various spots in the room. What’s better than watching a big play on a big screen?
4. Between the hype and the yelling – be sure to keep everyone hydrated with beer, soda, lemonade, water.
5. When it comes to food, buffet-style is easiest for your indoor tailgate. Make sure there are plenty of snacks like veggies & dip, chips & salsa, pretzels, etc.
And stick to crowd pleasers… like these!
Headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois, Beechen & Dill Homes is recognized as one of Chicagoland’s most buyer-friendly and distinctive home builders. Beechen & Dill has constructed an award-winning reputation over 40 years and dozens of planned communities and custom home projects in Chicago’s south and southwest suburbs. For more information, please visit beechendill.com.