The warm weather’s great when you’re outside and enjoying it, but the cost of air conditioning might be off-putting while you’re home. Fortunately, this isn’t a problem with if you’re living in a Beechen & Dill Home with the EFL (Environments for Living) package.
Why Choose a Home Built to EFL Program Specifications?
Beechen & Dill Homes that are built to the specifications of the EFL program come with a variety of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable temperature in your house, including:
- Low-E Windows – Low “emissivity” windows feature protective coatings to keep heat out in the summer and in during the winter.
- Right-Sized HVAC – By using an HVAC system that is ideally suited to the size of your home, heating and cooling systems maximize their efficiency.
- Improved Thermal Systems – Enhanced insulation techniques and sealed ducts increase the effectiveness of your heating and cooling systems.
- Internal Moisture Management – The amount of moisture in your home is reduced in a variety of ways, including fresh air ventilation and pressure balancing. Fresh air ventilation systems reduce odors and contaminants by delivering fresh air into your home, while air pressure balancing allows for more even temperatures throughout.
- Combustion Safety – To prevent carbon monoxide build-up, combustion appliances in condition spaces are either sealed or power-vented. Additionally, all homes are required to have carbon monoxide detectors.
All of these things are tied together with the signature tight construction of Beechen & Dill Homes, which uses special framing techniques to reduce internal leaks and drafts. The end result is that Beechen & Dill Homes that are built according to the specifications of the EFL program are at least 12% more efficient than homes built according to the 2009 International Energy Conservation Code.
Our Guarantee to You
Beechen & Dill Homes built to the specifications of the EFL program give you the following guarantees:
- Limited Heating and Cooling Energy Use Guarantee, which allows you to accurately plan your energy usage when heating and cooling your home.
- Limited Comfort Guarantee, which ensures your ability to maintain an even temperature throughout your home.
- Learn More About the EFL Program
You can learn more about the EFL program by contacting Beechen & Dill Homes or Summit Signature Homes. A Beechen & Dill Home built to EFL Program specifications can keep you comfortable regardless of the weather outside, and it will do it with stunning efficiency.