SO, WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Well, that’s where YOU come into play. We are looking for a Superintendent to join our team to help bring our homes to life. The ideal candidate looks something like this:
- Someone who doesn’t mind a smaller work environment- our team is small but our values are large!
- You value the blood, sweat, and tears that make a small business keep bustling day after day.
- When you watch a moving truck pull into a freshly closed home, your heart does a little “pitter-patter” because you know that our team made that possible!
- Your positivity and outgoing attitude are enough to make sunshine and rainbows appear wherever you step foot (ok maybe that was a little overkill but you get the idea!)
- Someone who wants to see their ideas to come to life! A little entrepreneurial spirit makes a big difference in a small company. If you are looking for a big, corporate management structure, that’s NOT B&D! We pride ourselves on being quick and nimble and rely on our staff to improve our operations on a daily basis.
Our Superintendent is the boots on the ground, the eye in the sky, the commander in charge that leads the charge in the field to make each home become reality. From excavation to final cleaning, our field team counts on a stellar, customer focused Superintendent to make each customer’s dream become a reality. Your job is to work with our field team and sales/design staff to effectively manage the construction process. You must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills and LOVE the job site environment!
I KNOW, YOU’RE WAITING FOR THE BULLET POINTS
To sum up, we are looking for someone who can:
- Perform daily field walks/inspections to ensure quality control, verify schedule/options, and maintain cleanliness and jobsite safety (not quite like Disney World, but very close J).
- Manage municipal inspections and perform customer orientations.
- Deliver a first class customer experience (like Ritz Carlton hotel staff would)
- Maintain reports and cloud based construction schedule.
- Build relationships and help maintain our status of being the “Builder of Choice” among our vendors/subs!
- Work closely with our sales, design and accounting teams.
If you don’t have years of construction experience, no sweat…we can teach you as long as you possess these qualities:
- Strong leadership qualities
- Positive and outgoing attitude, team player
- Excellent organizational and communication/follow-up skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Unparalleled work ethic, desire to learn and grow
- Outstanding people skills