WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Well, that’s where YOU come into play. We are looking for a sales associate to join our team to help demonstrate our homes, features, and community amenities. The ideal candidate looks something like this:
- Someone who doesn’t mind a smaller work environment- our team is small but our values are larger.
- The “big” builders aren’t really your cup of tea. You value the blood, sweat, and tears that make a small business keep bustling day after day.
- When you watch a moving truck pull into a freshly closed home, your heart does a little “pitter-patter” because you know that our team made that possible!
- Your positivity and outgoing attitude are enough to make sunshine and rainbows appear wherever you step foot (ok maybe that was a little overkill but you get the idea!)
Our Sales Associate will work directly with the sales team to greet potential customers in the model homes or sales center. Each visitor should receive the proper information, and have any questions or concerns directed towards you, the face of Beechen & Dill! Your job is to effectively manage customers from their first visit to the closing of their new home. You must be able to competently prepare proposals to present to the customer, as well as efficiently, effectively, and thoroughly execute contracts for new home sales. Some popular questions you should probably start memorizing the answers to NOW are… what the paint color is this and are the floors REAL hardwood? (but really, these are popular questions!). These are not daily tasks, but instead something that should be able to be done at a moment’s notice- since we all know sales is an ever changing, day to day job!
The “day in the life” will be quite different than that of most other home sales offices, as we are not a national builder. Each day will be different, but that’s what keeps things interesting. Some day’s traffic may be constant, or you may have meetings with our in house marketing, selections, or construction teams. Other days you may spend stuffing sales folders until frankly, you’ll never want to see another again. But in the end, all of these tasks come together to round out your role as an essential member of a remarkable team.
I KNOW, YOU’RE WAITING FOR THE BULLET POINTS
To sum up, we are looking for someone who can:
- Greet Potential Customers in the Model Home / Sales Center.
- Demonstrate homes, features and community amenities.
- Provide the proper information to prospective customers, answer questions & overcome objections.
- Prepare proposals and present to the customer.
- Be able to effectively execute contracts with customers to purchase new homes.
- Manage customers from their first visit, to the contract, to the closing of their new home.
- Schedule appointments with potential customers & realtors.
- Effectively communicate with our in house marketing, selections, construction and management teams.
- Assist manager in making sure paperwork is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain Homeowner Contact Database & Realtor Contact Database
- Excellent Customer Service Skills/Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills / Positive and outgoing attitude / Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a smaller working environment