With superior craftsmanship, efficiency, and affordability, a new Beechen & Dill home is a fantastic investment for you and your family. Some people might wonder why they should purchase a new Beechen & Dill Home rather than a home that’s been around for quite some time. Fortunately, it’s easy to tick off the advantages of a new home from Beechen & Dill.
Advantages of a New Beechen & Dill Home
- The Cost of New Construction – Building a new home from the ground up has continually gotten more affordable, and you can finance your investment with industry-low interest rates.
- Customizability – You’re able to choose your own floor plan and location. And since everything will be new, you can also select colors, finishes, and other design options to suit your taste.
- Space to Spare – Walk-in closets, generously sized kitchens, and large basements give you the room that you need.
- Efficiency – Thanks to efficient mechanical systems, new insulation, new heating and cooling systems, and the Environments For Living program, a new Beechen & Dill Home can lead to lower energy costs.
- New Appliances – Because the appliances are new and often covered by a manufacturer warranty, maintenance costs are minimal.
- Confidence – Thanks to construction that is up to date with the latest codes and standards, as well as a builder warranty and structural warranty, you can have confidence that your investment will stand the test of time.
Why Not to Buy an Older Home
- Location – Rather than choosing the location of your home, you could get stuck in a community with declining home values.
- Past Owners – You don’t know what’s happened to the home before you purchase it — the property could have been mistreated in a variety of ways.
- Lack of Customizability – You don’t get to choose the layout of your home or the landscaping — you’re stuck with the decisions of the previous owner, and changing things to suit your taste could be quite costly.
- High Energy Costs – Older homes generally won’t be as well-insulated as a new Beechen & Dill Home. This, together with older mechanical systems, can lead to higher energy costs.
- Repair Costs – An older home will require timely repairs for the roof, furnace, air conditioner, and other appliances. Some appliances may even need to be replaced entirely!
- No Builder Warranty – Since the home isn’t being built expressly for you, you won’t have the confidence that comes with a builder warranty.
Learn More About Beechen and Dill Homes
A new Beechen & Dill home is a wise investment, especially when compared to an older home. To learn more about how you can move into a new home built just for you, contact Beechen & Dill Homes online.