Start Your Custom Home Design With the Boulder and Aspen Luxury Floor Plans
At Beechen & Dill Homes, our motto is “communicating means listening, not talking.” We listen to the needs and desires of our clients to build stylish and unique custom homes. To help our customers develop the right home, we’ve created a series of floor plans that can be easily modified and tailored to each project. Currently, the Boulder and Aspen floor plans are our most popular.
The Aspen floor plan is ideal for growing families. It’s a 2400 to 2700 square foot design featuring 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. This is a high-performance home with an all-brick first floor, full basement, hardwood floors, premium windows, and a 10-year structural warranty. Here’s a look at a few of the many highlights:
- Kitchen: open kitchen design with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a center island.
- Two-Story Foyer
- Combination Living Room and Dining Room: ideal for entertaining guests in a more formal setting.
- Main Level Den: perfect for playing games, watching television, and relaxing.
- Master Bedroom: the main bedroom is built for a king with two walk-in closets and a tray ceiling.
- Master Bath: the master bathroom has a separate water closet inside, a linen closet, separate vanities, a soaker tub, and a separate shower.
While both the Aspen and Boulder plans are luxury homes, the Boulder floor plan is designed for a bigger space and a bigger family. A home modified from the Boulder plan is between 3300 and 3500 feet with 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 to 5 baths, and a full basement. The Boulder features:
- Kitchen: built for people who love to cook, the kitchen is open and flowing with a gourmet island, granite countertops, and all stainless steel appliances.
- Two-Story Foyer: the expansive foyer includes a split-staircase going up to the second floor.
- Study / Bedroom: a first floor space can either be used as an office or another bedroom.
- Walk-in Closets: every bedroom includes a large, walk-in closet.
- Master Bedroom: the master bedroom is attached to a bath suite and can feature an optional jumbo closet and sitting room.
Beechen & Dill Homes is Ready for Your Custom Home Project
Both the Aspen and Boulder are great starting points for custom building a luxury home. Contact Beechen & Dill Homes today, so you can learn more about all of our designs and schedule an appointment with our team. We’re here to design a home specifically to your needs and ready to listen!